Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Worship Wednesday

Sometime in the past year I discovered SheReadTruth.com. I am so glad I did.  I have immensely enjoyed the studies I have participated in.  My favorite so far has been the one on Titus, I wrote a little bit about what I learned in that one HERE.  I am really excited about the Advent one coming up.

This week they are doing a short series on Hymns.  I LOVE hymns.  There is just something about them. Yesterday's was this one...



The corresponding devotional on #shereadstruth spoke to my heart.  Talking about how our worth comes from Him.  That we need to be sure our hearts our in tune with His will.

SRT-Hymns_instagram_day2b

You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16:11 niv

No comments:

Post a Comment