Monday, August 27, 2012

Operation Christmas Child

I think as a Bible Study group we should make at least one box together.

I have been following Operation Christmas Child on pinterest and keep seeing all kinds of cool little ideas that keep me excited.  I am hoping to also do a box with my Sunday School Class....

Last fall I also was able to put a personal face on the shoeboxes when one of my best friends (who grew up in Romania) told me she recieved the boxes as a child. 

I don't have a lot...by American standards.  And sometimes get frustrated feeling like we are bearly scraping by.  But truthfully we are so very blessed.  Even if it seems small to me, it maybe huge to somebody else... this Christmas time I want to share a little light...even small lights shine brightly in the dark...


No comments:

Post a Comment